BMX racing i.e. bicycle motocross is a sprint discipline that challenges the rider technically. BMX racing is driven on tracks that contain a start gate for eight riders. The track has several straight stretches with various mounds, jumps as well as tilted curvatures and the finish. The BMX is competed in sets of one round. The competition will have 3-8 sets depending on the number of contestants.
Welcome to the Final of Baltic Sea Cup and our 6th Annual Season Final race @Pyöräkrossiparkki!
The event will be televised on YLE, Finnish National Broadcasting Company Channel 2, Live. Also on YLE Areena: https://areena.yle.fi/tv
The event also includes national races in CX, Enduro and Trial. All these events are free of charge for the spectators and they all are visible from the BMX track.
BMX Competition schedule, Saturday 22.9.
- 9.30- 10.15 Registration
- 9.30- 10.00 Warm up/Gate practice G13 and under, B12 and under
- 10.15 Team manager meeting
- 10.00- 10.30 Warm up/Gate practice G14+, B13+ and over
- 10.30- 10.50 Warm up/Gate practice JE/ME
- 11.00 Motos and finals all categories
- 13.45 (estimate) Strider competition and prize-giving before finals
- 13.50 Finals (estimate) (LIVE TV)
- 14.23 Final WJ/ WE (LIVE TV)
- 14.30 Final MJ/ME (LIVE TV)
- 15.00 Hobby class warm up and motos
- 15:30 (estimate) Prize giving